25. nov 2017, 04.50 changelog

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Updates' started by Iny, 25 Nov 2017.

1. Iny

Iny Core-Developer Staff Member

Changelog:
    • Fixed rodex mail, situation when your items were lost.
    • Fixed Ancient Sets refine bonuses.
    • Fixed Reject Sword reflect damage. (max damage = max hp factor of caster)
    • WoE Registration added (at least 7 online unique people, to access castle)
    • Added WoE Warper to all cities.
    • Some respawn npcs was relocated for conveniences.
    • Changed respawn point on Rachel City.
    • WoE prepares and improvement on server-side.
    • Other minor server-side fixes & improvement.

Last edited: 25 Nov 2017
  2. Rtk

Rtk New Member

I still think its wrong change Reject Sword to that... Even if u use linker ( to reduce armor mvp) damage dont change... So wrong! so wrong that... "When in PVP mode it has a chance to reduce all sword and dagger damage by half and returns the other half to the attacker for 3 hits. Works on monsters regardless of their weapon." I didnt see in any place where its related with Caster HP's...

3. Agaperos

Agaperos New Member

Nerf the reject, i just pass from 500K to 12K reflect... mean no baphomet, no endless (yeah yeah i know azura power)
    Decision that just make me leave, when you spend your time getting high end game gear for reflect.

4. Reshi

Reshi New Member

Why nerf it now when players already farmed and killed bunch of MVPs because of reflect?

5. LUL

LUL Member

Or you could search for different setups that would work on any server since they don't involve cheese tactics. Asura can be one of them but hardly the most effective one. Endless has been around for a while there are many ways to do it.
    Ragnarok isn't exactly a hard game pvm wise.

With Reflect you can cheese VR, Bee and GDB at least with just BG set + a Strong Shield. If you're going the extra mile to make it slightly quicker and making it expensive. Hey, thats on you, no one told you to cheese them nor invest to begin with.
    A Grimmtooth, 3 parts of BG and Strong Shield isn't even 30m zeny which is nothing. A VA alone can cover for it hardly an investment.

I agree with the part of nerfing it after a month of it being questionable but what to do if the Staff didn't intend it to be like that to begin with.

Last edited: 26 Nov 2017